List of Free Press Release Distribution Sites

Posted by SEO Expert India Saturday, January 15, 2011

If you’d like to distribute your press releases for free in a way that’s actually effective:
A) make sure you have something newsworthy to say,
B) make sure your press release is written professionally (or at least isn’t total crap or a blatant advertisement), and
C), follow the free press release distribution tips I’ve already laid out previously.
Also, I haven’t submitted press releases to each of these sites. If I’ve made an error and a site isn’t in fact free, let me know, and I’ll remove it. If I’ve missed a free press release distribution site, please let me know, and I’ll add it.
And on that note, here is it… the BIG list of free press release distribution sites:

0 comments

Post a Comment